- Home-care: Buy Kerastase Exfoliating Scrub & Homelab in our £70 bundle
- Receive a Kerastase gift set (3 products) & a £50 voucher for £100 saving over £27
Models required for training during the day and especially Wednesdays from 4pm. Help our Apprentices learn & receive a discounted service or even FREE haircut! Gents or ladies with short hair especially welcomed.... call for availability 01992 677380
- Receive a free home-care boxset worth £40 with your first full Nano-keratin service
- Buy 2 or more Kerastase full-size products and receive a complimentary treat!
- Clearance items can be found in-salon or here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/tomashley17
- From time-to-time, we may run a price-match promotion. Check our social media platforms for dates when this promotion is running.
Price-matching terms and conditions
If you find your product cheaper somewhere else you can call 01992 677380 or email email@example.com tell us where you found a cheaper price, or email us a link to the retailer’s page. We’ll have a look into it and if your claim is successful, we’ll match it!
The price-match offer is a promotional offer and is subject to the following conditions:
· Cannot be used retrospectively, claim must be made before purchase
· Price-match must meet the same conditions including delivery costs. Any gifts with purchase are not included in the value of orders
· Applicable to stated range or items
· Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, such as 3 for 2, multi-buys, mix & match, vouchers or promotional codes
· We only price match against retailers in the UK and excludes wholesale/trade prices. Retailers must be trading on the same basis, i.e. a salon with retail or hair & beauty retailer and must be a registered company. They stock a reasonable range of goods, which must be new and not used, with a matching barcode. Excluded retailers include pop-up or temporary shops, collection points, auction sites, market stalls or home shopping channels or competitors who are in administration or closing down.
· The product must be in stock with the competitor
· Tom Ashley Limited reserves the right to decline the price match
Work at Tom Ashley
Our clients love visiting us at Tom Ashley, and our staff love working here too. We believe Tom Ashley is a great place to be, whether as a client or as staff. We offer our employees flexible working hours, generous annual leave, target-based incentives and access to great discounts!
Apprentice No current vacancies
In partnership with local education providers, you will receive training from us and your college, teaching you the skills to qualify as a hairdresser.
For further information regarding Apprenticeships see here: www.gov.uk/guidance/hair-and-beauty-apprenticeships
For all positions use the email button below to send us your CV or drop it in to 17 Old Cross, Hertford, SG14 1RE
All positions will include working on Saturdays and some weekday evenings, so you must have a flexible approach to working hours.
You must be able to speak, read and write fluent English, have a valid passport/working permit
All positions will require an interview, trade test (for stylists) and are subject to satisfactory references
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org